CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Assignment #4

WOW! Every one's blog entries were great for assignment #3! I read a few that I really liked. One of them was on Sabrina's Blog. I really liked how much information and detail Sabrina put in to the paragraphs about politics and technology. One of my favourite things that she said in her entry was "Plus, with all of the amazing technology we have now, imagine what we can have in the future! I think that there will be some form of technology(maybe robots) that will look after humans, so humans will not have to take care of themselves." Maybe Sabrina is right and we will have robots taking care of us in the future!
Another blog that I thought had a really good entry for assignment #3 was Ryleigh's blog. I especially liked this sentence
."In 2109 there might be time machines- that actually work- and maybe even different life forms living on Earth!" It is really creative. That is the main reason why I liked it. If you want to read the rest of Ryleigh's entry here is a link.
The last blog that really caught my eye was Allyson's blog. I can tell that she put a lot of hard work into this entry. It was really detailed. This part really caught my eye.
"Some of the things that could be built in the future to help the environment would be cars and transportation that could run off of solar power or other natural resources so that we don't pollute our environment with fumes and gasses." I really liked this little part of her entry because it would be really nice to see the world in better shape than it is in now and I think that Allyson's ideas could greatly improve the situation that the environment is in. Here is a link to Allyson's Blog if you want to read the rest of her entry.

0 comments: